Automatic UpdateThe DYMO software will automatically prompt you to install the latest version of their software. You just need to open it up. If it doesn't prompt you, there should be a menu option to "Check For Updates". If you have any trouble updating, follow the steps below to manually update the DYMO software by downloading from their website.
Manual UpdateThis article will walk you through the steps to install the latest version of the DYMO software to enable this capability.
- Uninstall the current version of DYMO Label Software.
- On a Windows computer, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall Program.
- On a Mac computer, go to Finder > Applications > DYMO Label Software > Move to Trash
- Download the latest version of the DYMO software. To do this, go here: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/labelwriter-450-label-printer#tabContainer and then click the Support Tab. The software versions are listed there. Choose the correct version for your operating system.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder after the file finishes downloading
- Double click the file that was downloaded in step #2 and go through the standard installation.
On Windows, if the service is running you should see an icon in your system tray. See the image below.
On Mac, if the service is running you should see an icon in your status menu. See the image below.
If you see these icons, you are ready to rock and roll with DYMO label printing from within BridalLive!
If after you have tried the steps above, and BridalLive is still not recognizing your Dymo printer, you will want to make sure that your Dymo printer is actually being recognized by your Internet browser. If you cannot print a label from this page, then you will want to get in contact with Dymo to see why your printer is not being recognized by the Internet. http://labelwriter.com/software/dls/sdk/samples/js/PreviewAndPrintLabel/PreviewAndPrintLabel.html