If you do not want to change merchant account providers, you can always continue taking credit cards using your existing merchant account provider and a "terminal".
The benefits of Integrated Credit Card Processing are:
- Fast Authorizations
- No need to enter payments in both the terminal and BridalLive
- Eliminate Standalone Terminals, Frees up Space and Reduces Paper
- PA_DSS Validated Payment Application
- Easily comply with Payment Card Industry Security Standards
- Save Time, Reduce Rate, Save Money
Getting Started with Credit CardsTo begin accepting credit cards through BridalLive, you will need to do the following:
- Apply for a Merchant Account with either ChargeItPro (recommended) or OpenEdge using the contact details below. Once your application has been approved, you will receive a welcome letter and a welcome packet.
- Obtain a USB card reader for each device that you would like to process cards on (computer or iPad) that will process credit cards. Compatible credit card swipes are available on our Hardware Page.
- Update BridalLive with your Merchant Account information. This step is normally handled by the Merchant Account company that you select. Their Tech Support team will contact you and configure BridalLive with account details and perform a test transaction to make sure everything works.
**NOTE: When contacting these 2 merchant account companies, mention that you are a BridalLive customer so that they may give you the best rates available.**
Compatible Merchant Account ProvidersChargeItPro - (800) 989-2135 - Website
ChargeItPro delivers effortless payment processing – built on innovation and backed by customer care you can count on. Because of their excellent customer service, ChargeItPro is our preferred partner for credit card processing.
OpenEdge - (800) 338-6614 - Website
We are no longer recommending OpenEdge for new merchants. ChargeItPro is our preferred partner for merchant accounts.
Online Payment PortalOnce your account is established, you will be granted access to your Online Portal. The portal allows you to do the following:
- See all of the payments you've processed through BridalLive
- Process credit card payments outside of BridalLive
- Perform actions against payments already taken
- Reconcile your BridalLive payments with the Accelerated's payment history.
- Run reports