The video below contains a walkthrough on how to set up the Dymo LabelWriter to print from BridalLive.
If you've followed the steps above and you are unable to print labels from BridalLive using the DYMO printer, here are some troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the following page: https://localhost:41951/DYMO/DLS/Printing/Check. This page will allow you to verify that your browser is allowing the Dymo to connect to the Internet browser web services. If you receive the message "Congratulations! DLS Web Service is up and running. You can now print from supported websites." then you should be good to print labels from BridalLive. If this page does not recognize your Dymo software, then your Internet Browser is having troubles connecting to the Dymo. You will want to see if Dymo can help get that resolved.
- Try using a different Internet Browser to see if the browser could be the issue. (BridalLive works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Sometimes a particular browser on your computer won't recognize the DYMO printer. When this happens, try following the steps above using a different browser.
- Clear your computer's cache then refresh your BridalLive account to make sure your computer is not having caching issues: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- You may want to uninstall and reinstall your DYMO software if you are having trouble printing.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact your Account Manager by going to ? in the top right of your BridalLive program and select Contact Us.
Thank you and happy label printing!