The video below contains a walkthrough on how to set up the Dymo LabelWriter to print from BridalLive.
If you've followed the steps above and you are unable to print labels from BridalLive using the DYMO printer, here are some troubleshooting steps:
- The USB for the Dymo label printer MUST be plugged directly into the USB of the device. The USB cannot be plugged into a dongle that is then plugged into the USB of the device. This does not provide enough power to the Dymo label printer for successful printing.
- Try using a different Internet Browser to see if the browser could be the issue. (BridalLive works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Sometimes a particular browser on your computer won't recognize the DYMO printer. When this happens, try following the steps above using a different browser.
- Clear your computer's cache then refresh your BridalLive account to make sure your computer is not having caching issues: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- You may want to uninstall and reinstall your DYMO software if you are having trouble printing.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact your Account Manager by going to ? in the top right of your BridalLive program and select Contact Us.
Thank you and happy label printing!