BridalLive can print merchandise labels to the DYMO Printer. In order for this to work correctly, you must be using DYMO version 8.7.2 or newer, OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later on a Mac and Windows 7 or later on a Windows computer.
The DYMO software will automatically prompt you to install the latest version of their software. You just need to open it up. If it doesn't prompt you, there should be a menu option to "Check For Updates". If you have any trouble updating, follow the steps below to manually update the DYMO software by downloading from their website.
This article will walk you through the steps to install the latest version of the DYMO software to enable this capability.
- Uninstall the current version of DYMO Label Software.
- On a Windows computer, go to Control Panel Programs and Features Uninstall Program.
- On a Mac computer, go to Finder Applications DYMO Label Software Move to Trash
- Download the latest version of the DYMO software. To do this, go here: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/labelwriter-450-label-printer#tabContainer
- Click the Support tab. The software versions are listed. Please, choose the correct software version for your computer's operating system. DO NOT download the Dymo Connect Software. Please make sure it is Dymo Label Software.
- Navigate to your Downloads folder after the file finishes downloading
- Open the downloaded file and go through the standard installation.
When you are done with the installation, the final step is to confirm that the DYMO service is running on your computer.
On Windows, if the service is running you should see an icon in your system tray. See the image below.
If you see these icons, you are ready to rock and roll with DYMO label printing from within BridalLive!