DYMO Labelwriter software has become a helpful tool working in conjunction with BridalLive to create product labels in your store. Sometimes, if your computer does not have a specific version of the DYMO software, the DYMO software will not work with a browser even though it works independently of a browser in the Dymo software.
To troubleshoot and resolve most DYMO issues, you will uninstall and reinstall the specific version of the DYMO software listed below.
- Unplug the Dymo printer's USB cord from your computer. Leave the USB unplugged until instructed to plug it back in.
- The first step is to uninstall the DYMO software from your computer.
- Windows Computer - Go to Control Panel Programs and Features.
- Depending on your version of Windows, you may need to click "Uninstall a Program" to get to the list of programs to uninstall.
- Select the DYMO software from the list and click "Uninstall."
- Once you have uninstalled the first DYMO software, go to this link: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/labelwriter-450-turbo-label-printer, select the Support tab and click Drivers & Downloads. Download the most recent version for Windows (DYMO Label™ Software v8.7.3, Windows®).
- Open the downloaded software installer on your computer. Go through the installation steps as they appear.
- If you are using Google Chrome, your download will be located in the bottom left corner.
- If you are using Firefox, your download will appear to the right of your URL bar with a downward arrow
- When you have completed the Dymo software installation, THEN you can plug the Dymo printer USB back into your computer.
- Refresh your BridalLive screen and try to print a label again.
- If you are still having troubles and using Google Chrome, you may want to try printing a label from Firefox.
If you are still having troubles, your Account Manager can help run through the above steps and troubleshoot with you. To contact your Account Manager, select the ? in the top right of BridalLive and select Contact Us.
*If all troubleshooting has been exhausted by your Account Manager, and the printer still cannot connect to the Internet browser, then you may need to call Dymo's technical support to see if they can get the printer to connect to the Internet browser.