DYMO Labelwriter software has become a helpful tool working in conjunction with BridalLive to create product labels in your store. Sometimes, if your computer does not have a specific version of the DYMO software, the DYMO software will not work with a browser even though it works independently of a browser in the Dymo software.
You can test if your browser is recognizing your DYMO printer by checking this link: https://localhost:41951/DYMO/DLS/Printing/Check. If you receive the message "Congratulations! DLS Web Service is up and running. You can now print from supported websites." then you should be good to print labels from BridalLive. If you do not receive the above message, then you will want to follow the steps below.
To troubleshoot and resolve most DYMO issues, you will uninstall and reinstall the specific version of the DYMO software listed below.
- Unplug the Dymo printer's USB cord from your computer. Leave the USB unplugged until instructed to plug it back in.
- The first step is to uninstall the DYMO software from your computer.
- Apple Computer - Click the magnifying glass in the top right of your computer screen and search Applications
- Open the Applications folder
- Locate the DYMO program indicated with the DYMO logo.
- Right-click or Control-click the DYMO Software and select "Move to Trash". You will need to enter your computer's password to uninstall
- Once you have uninstalled the DYMO software, go to this link: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/online-support/dymo-user-guides and select your appropriate download.
- Open the downloaded software on your computer to run the install
- If you are using Google Chrome, your download will be located in the bottom left corner.
- If you are using Firefox, your download will appear to the right of your URL bar with a downward arrow
- Go through the installation steps as they appear.
- When you have completed the Dymo software installation, THEN you can plug the Dymo printer USB back into your computer.
- Refresh your BridalLive screen and try to print a label again.
- If you are still having troubles and using Google Chrome, you may want to try printing a label from Firefox.
If you are still having troubles, your Account Manager can help run through the above steps and troubleshoot with you. To contact your Account Manager, select the ? in the top right of BridalLive and select Contact Us.
*If all troubleshooting has been exhausted by your Account Manager, and the printer still cannot connect to the Internet browser, then you may need to call Dymo's technical support to see if they can get the printer to connect to the Internet browser.