This article will show you how to add the link from your BridalLive appointment form to your boutique's Facebook Page!
1. Log into your boutique's Facebook Page. Make sure this is your store's page, not a personal Facebook account.
2. Click the + Add a Button
3. Select the Book with you option
4. Click the radial next to Book Now
5. Hit the Next button to take you to Step 2
6. Click on the option Link to Website
8. If you will be linking to your website, go to your website and copy the full link from your browser
9. If you will be using the Link to Form from BridalLive, copy the Link to Form from your preferred BridalLive appointment form
10. Paste the entire link (either your website or BridalLive Link to Form code) into your Facebook Button settings. *Your code will be different than the example, as this is specific to your BridalLive account11. Hit the Save button
12. Complete adding your button by hitting the Finish button
1. Click the Book Now button
2. Click on Test Button
3. Make sure when you click Test Button that Facebook takes you to the BridalLive appointment form selected. You can also view your Facebook Page as a bride coming to your website:
4. Click on the three vertical dots button
5. Select View as Page Visitor
6. Click Book Now once you are viewing your page as a visitor
7. Make sure this link takes you to your preferred Facebook appointment form
Update BridalLive Company Profile Logo
This logo will show at the top of your preferred appointment form. This logo will also be displayed on all printed receipts.
Upload logo to BridalLive Company Preferences