BridalLive allows you to manage a list of items that you have sold or plan to sell in the future. This is your Item List and it is accessed inside of the Inventory Module.
BridalLive helps you manage the Quantity on Hand (QOH) of these items automatically so that you can keep a handle on the current value of your physical inventory. BridalLive will reduce QOH when items are sold and increase QOH when items are received.
QOH is decreased
- Immediately when a Sale is created and the "Checkout" button is clicked.
- When a Sales Order is completed by clicking "Save and Complete" on the Sales Order Screen
- When the Qty Sold field is updated to reflect the number of items that are considered "sold" on a Sales Order prior to completing the Sales Order. See this article for more details on Qty Sold
- When someone edits the Item and reduces the On Hand Quantity value.
QOH is increased
- When a Receiving Voucher is completed by clicking "Save and Complete" on the Receiving Voucher Screen
- Immediately when a Return is created and the "Process Return" button is clicked.
- When someone edits the Item and increases the On Hand Quantity value.
To see how much inventory you have in the store, you'll want to run the Itemized Inventory On Hand report.