In this article we will walk through the steps needed to connect the Ingenico iSMP4 to your wireless network and then adding it as a terminal to MerchantTrack.
Connecting the iSMP4 to your Wifi Network
Follow the steps below to connect the device to your Wifi Network.
- Power on the device by pressing the small button on top right side
- Wait for the splash screen and press 2634 and then the Green key
- Press 'F' to enter the menu
- Press 0 - Telium Manager
- Press 3 - Initialization
- Press 2 - Hardware
- Press 5 - WiFi
- Press 2 - Scan Network
- Select your Wifi network (Press F2 to scroll down)
- Select Home Security by pressing the Green key
- Enter your WiFi password
- Press 'Green' key on the Priority Screen
- Device displays "New Profile OK"
- Power OFF the device
- Power ON the Device
The device will now connect to your WiFi network. You will know it has connected when you see a blue screen that says "Activation Code: XXXXXXXX". Once you see the activation code, you will need to activate the device in Merchant Track. To do so, follow the directions below.
Activate device in MerchantTrack
- Navigate to MerchantTrack
- Login with the credentials sent in your Welcome Email
- Click "Activate Terminal" from the left menu
- Enter the Activation Code and give the device a description
- Click "Activate"
- Wait a while and the device will read "TriPOS" when activation is successful.
Having trouble activating the device? Check out our Troubleshooting article
Link BridalLive to the Device
Once your device is setup within Merchant Track, it's ready to be linked to BridalLive. We have a separate tutorial for that will walk you through the process. Click here to continue.