Labels can be printed in BridalLive 2 ways:
- Print Label from the Search Items screen
- Print Labels from the Item Information screen
- Print Labels from the Receiving Voucher
Printing Labels in Bulk from the Item Search screen
This is the most common way to print your labels. It allows you to search for specific items and print just a few labels at a time.
- Go to Inventory > Search Items
- Filter the list to show the Items for which you would like to print labels
- Make sure the number of entries shown is marked as ALL (dropdown on right side of screen - defaults to 10)
- Select the checkbox to the left of the items for which you want to print labels
- Bulk Actions - Print Labels - Choose your Label Layout and associated Settings & Click Print
* You can also find more Settings for the Merchandise Labels under Settings > Inventory Preferences
Printing Labels from Receiving Voucher
This method of printing labels is used when receiving stock merchandise and you are preparing it for the floor.
- Receive your items as usual
- Select the items for which you would like to print labels
- Click Print Labels button in the bottom corner right-hand corner
Printing Labels from the Item Detail Screen
If you want to just print the label for 1 item, you also have the option of doing so from the Item Detail screen.
- Go to Inventory Search Items
- Click "Edit" next to the Item you'd like to print the label for
- Click the "Print Label" button.
See the examples below for information on what prints out from BridalLive. Please be sure to review actual measurements for sizing (sizing not to scale).
Item Information Screen to associate with label:
Avery 5167 (1/2" x 1-3/4") Label Layout
Dymo Small (3/4" x 2") (19mm x 51mm) Label Layout
Dymo Medium (1 1/4" x 2 1/4") (32mm x 57mm) Label Layout
Dymo Large (1 1/8" x 3 1/2") (28mm x 89mm) Label Layout
Dymo Shipping (2 1/8" x 4") (54mm x 102mm) Label Layout
For more information on the Dymo Label printer, see our recommend hardware article.
Please note: If you are using a barcode reader other than the recommended scanners, you may have to configure the reader to read Code128 bar codes with a minimum length of 1. Please refer to your owners manual or contact the scanner's tech support.
Important Note about printing Avery labels
After you have clicked the print button to print your labels, you will see a few settings, there you will see an Option that will be pre-selected called "Fit to Page" in Google Chrome. UNCHECK this box, DO NOT select fit to page. If you are using a browser other than Google Chrome and are having troubles with the Avery labels not fitting correctly in the box, you will need to make sure that the page sizing is set to 100% for your printer settings.
If you are having issues with the alignment of your tags when printing, the reason most likely is that you have the "fit to page" box selected.