At BridalLive, we love helping our customers make the most of their investment. We strive to provide the best customer support in the industry. This article outlines which items are included with your BridalLive support plan.
Technical Support Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Items that are covered with BridalLive Software:
- Setup Guidance of the BridalLive application
- Onboarding/Training call with the owner or manager to help with your BridalLive setup and answer any questions you may have getting started.
- Questions about how to use the BridalLive system to it's fullest
- Access to Instructional Videos, Webinars & Help Center.
- Any and all technical "bugs" with the BridalLive system.
***Any requests for assistance that fall outside the list above will be subject to approval and, if approved, billed at our hourly technical support rate of $99/hr. Additionally, all API support or support related to the use/misuse of the API will be billed at $99/hr (minimum of 1hr).
Items that are not included with BridalLive Software:
- Support for 3rd party applications that BridalLive integrates with. This is covered by our 3rd Party Application Support Policy.
- API Support including programming guidance and technical discussions
- Training New Owners. Training on BridalLive should be done as part of the ownership transition process. This will allow the owners to work together an make sure the new owner understands all current processes.
- Training of new team members or re-training existing team members after the initial training has been completed
- Ongoing maintenance and changes to email templates
- Re-implementing Web Forms and Marketing Tools when customer re-designs their website.
- Accounting advice & analysis of accounting processes
- Assistance, troubleshooting, and installation of marketing tracking tools such as (but not limited to) Facebook Pixel.