BridalLive can execute any tracking code that you'd like. You just need to copy/paste this tracking code into the "Completion Text" box on the appropriate Web Form Settings screen inside of BridalLive.
Since there are quite a few different web analytics platforms out there, we provide this method since it is the most flexible.
In this article, we’ll discuss how to set up conversion tracking with Google Analytics and BridalLive.
- Create a Custom Goal inside of Google Analytics
- When creating the Goal, select a Custom on step 1 and then Goal Type = Event on step 2.
- On Step 3, enter the values as shown below.
- Google Analytics Article: Create and Manage Goals
- Obtain the Analytics tracking code for your website
- Google Analytics Article: Adding Analytics.js to Your Site
- Be sure to replace your site ID if you copy/paste the code below.
- Test this code in your local environment to verify that you are seeing tracking events
- Once you have it working in your local environment, copy/paste the code into the Completion Text box for the appropriate web form being used
<!-- Google Analytics -->
ga('create', 'UA-XXXXX-Y', 'auto');
ga('send', 'event', 'appointments', 'submitted');
<!-- End Google Analytics -->
Each Website Form in BridalLive has a Completion Text. Place your Google Analytics code into the Completion Text of the Website Form you are wanting to track.