From time to time, you may find that you want to get the appointment information out of BridalLive. Some stores do this daily as a way to create a "backup" of their calendar. You can use the BridalLive calendar to view all of your daily appointments, but if you would like to print them, there are two ways to do this with the BridalLive program. You can print the daily appointments by exporting the appointments to Excel or printing the appointment sheets for each customer in BridalLive.
Articles in this section
- Adding an Appointment
- Using the Calendar (Best Practices)
- How to Set up Fitting Rooms
- Appointment Scheduler vs. Appointment Request Form
- Smart Book Q&A
- How does the Smart Book Algorithm work?
- Add BridalLive Calendar to Mobile Device
- Printing & Exporting Appointments
- Print Bride Interview
- Charging for Appointments