Add BridalLive Calendar to iOS device
This article outlines the steps needed to add your BridalLive calendar to your iOS device.
- Go to your Apple iOS device
- On the Home Screen, Tap Settings
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar
- Paste (or type) in your Public Calendar URL from inside BridalLive (Settings Activities Preferences)
- Tap Next
- Tap Save (leave the default settings as is)
- That's it!
Once you open your iOS Calendar, you will be able to see your appointments. If you don't see the appointments show up, you may need to close the calendar app (double click home button and swipe up) and then re-open the calendar app.
Add BridalLive Calendar to Android (Google) device
This article outlines the steps needed to add your BridalLive calendar to your Android (Google) device
- Log into your Google account on your computer
- Open your Google Calendar
- Tap the arrow next to Other Calendars
- Select Add by URL
- Login into your BridalLive account to get your Public Calendar URL
- Go to Setting Activities Preferences
- Copy your Public Calendar URL
- Paste your Public Calendar URL into your Google Calendar URL
- Select Add Calendar
- Your appointments will now be present on your Google Calendar - they can be seen on the Google Calendar webpage and on your Android device.