BridalLive third-party support policy
Follow the steps below to link your Twilio account to BridalLive. Twilio charges you $1 a month for the phone number, and to begin you signup with a $20 credit to send text messages. Sending text messages through Twilio is very cheap and each text costs about a penny.
Important Note: Twilio requires a paid account in order for the Integration with BridalLive to work. Sending Text Messages will not work using a Twilio Trial Account. If you have multiple stores, you will need to have a separate phone number for each store.
Sign Up for your Twilio Account:
- Signup for a Twilio account: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
- Verify your account
- Login to your Twilio account: https://www.twilio.com/login
- Buy a Twilio phone number: https://www.twilio.com/user/account/phone-numbers/search
- Upgrade your account so you have money to text with: https://www.twilio.com/user/billing/upgrade
Add your Twilio Account to BridalLive:
- Log into your BridalLive account: https://app.bridallive.com/#/dashboard
- Go to your BridalLive Twilio settings page: https://app.bridallive.com/#/settings/twilio_settings
- Copy and Paste your Twilio Account SID and Auth Token into your BridalLive Twilio Settings [click Show API credentials]: https://www.twilio.com/user/account/messaging/dashboard
- Copy and Paste your phone number into your BridalLive Twilio settings: https://www.twilio.com/user/account/phone-numbers/incoming
Receive text message confirmations inside BridalLive:
To be able to receive confirmations and cancellation replies via a notification in BridalLive, you will need to make sure you change the Messaging Request URL.
- Go to your phone number page: https://www.twilio.com/user/account/phone-numbers/incoming
- Click on the blue phone number.
- Scroll down until you see the Messaging section.
- In the field next to "A Message Comes In," you will want to enter this link: https://app.bridallive.com/bl-server/api/sms/twilioCallback
- CHANGE the HTTP Post dropdown to HTTP Get
Your Messaging settings should look like the image below: