To be able to set up multiple locations in BridalLive, each plan MUST be on the BridalLive Elite Plan. Please send us an email if you would like to upgrade your account to the Elite Plan.
*Source location: Where the contact or item is that you would like to copy/transfer
*Destination location: Where the contact or item is being copied/transferred to
Linking BridalLive Accounts
- Log into BridalLive
- Open your Account Settings page: https://app.bridallive.com/#/settings/account
- Here you will see Linked Accounts - If you do not see the "Linked Accounts" section, you are not on the Elite Plan and will need to upgrade your account first.
- Your logged in account will be shown at the bottom right and you will see your logged in account's Nickname and Retailer Id
- You can click on your account's nickname to change the nickname. The nickname will be used throughout BridalLive (i.e dropdowns, etc) to identify this location.
- Enter the User Name and Password of the second location. You can link as many locations as you have. Optionally, you can uncheck the "Allow Reverse Visibility" box if you do not want the other location to be able to view your current location's information.
- Once entered, your locations will now be linked and you will see both locations shown in the Linked Accounts area.
- The BridalLive account you are logged into will be shown with a bold Retailer Id and an asterisk
- If you need to Unlink an account, you will see the button in red to the right of the location in the Actions column
If you utilize the QuickBooks export feature, please consult with your accountant before setting up Multiple Locations. We recommend that both BridalLive accounts are set up to export to 1 QuickBooks company file. However, if you have questions or need assistance with QuickBooks setup, just email us to schedule an appointment.
FAQs and Troubleshooting
- Why do I not see Linked Accounts on my Account Settings page?
- Does your current plan say ELITE?
- If BridalLive does not indicate your plan is Elite, then you will need to upgrade or email BridalLive to update your plans
- I cannot add my second location.
- Check your User Name and Password of the second location to ensure this information is correct. Capitalization does matter.
- Is the second location an Elite Plan?
- Log into the second location's BridalLive account, go to the Account Settings page and make sure the plan says ELITE