Create BridalLive Trial for New Location
- Logout of your current BridalLive account - Click your name in the top right and select Logout
- Go to the BridalLive Signup page - you must be logged out of any current BridalLive accounts
- Fill out the Signup page with new location details. Your email address and username must be unique. You can always update these once the account is created.
- Click Sign Up
- *You will not add credit card details for your new account. All billing will take place under your main, original location
Setup new BridalLive Account
- You will want to get your new BridalLive account set up just how you would like
- BridalLive cannot duplicate another BridalLive account to mimic any other location's setup
- You can stay on the free trial for the full 30 days. *See additional details below
Upgrading to Elite and Billing
*No credit card details will be added to the new location. All billing will take place under the main, original account.
- Once you are ready to use the multi-store features that are available with BridalLive, both accounts will need to be on the Elite Plan.
- Upgrade your billing on your main location (if not already)
- Email your Account Manager to let them know you would like to update your subscription plan and billing for your new location - click the ? in the top right of BridalLive and select Contact Us
Once both locations are on the BridalLive Elite Plan, you can continue with your setup of multi-store features in BridalLive.