Custom Website Forms are lead generation forms that are placed on your website so that your customers may contact you. These forms allow your customer's information to feed directly into BridalLive, eliminating manual double-entry of their information. Custom Website Forms are available on the BridalLive Standard Plus and Elite Plans. View Plan Comparison
The Custom Appointment Scheduler provides the opportunity to customize the look and feel of your scheduling website form, as well as the default BridalLive fields. Shops now have the option to include up to 20 new custom fields for customers to give specific information before they even arrive for their appointment. We will go into more detail about this below.
Enable Custom Website Forms & Review Permissions
You can locate the BridalLive Custom Website Forms by going to Settings > Custom Website Forms. If you do not see this option, please make sure you have the permissions enabled. Go to User Roles and click Edit to the right of the User Role you would like to enable this for and click on Settings and check the box to the left of Custom Website Forms.
You may also want to go to Contacts under the permissions and select the checkbox to the left of Contact Additional Details and Edit Contact Additional Details. This will show any requested custom fields on the Contact's profile. Once your permissions are enabled, refresh your Internet browser to pull in all new changes.
*If your account was created prior to the release of Custom Website Forms, you will see the red General Settings tab and will need to first set a default associate for the Smart Flows and Automatic Booking Charge then you will be able to move on with any setup.
Look & Feel
Using the Custom Website Forms Look & Feel will allow you to update many different color options of the form as well as the font. You can choose one of the BridalLive Color Themes or select Custom and create your own. The transparent checkbox to the right of Background Color will make the background transparent if it is embedded into a website.
The General Settings tab will house some overall details about your form.
- Title - This will be the title of your form and is fully HTML customizable.
- MailChimp List (optional) - Select the list you want to use for your default signup list for MailChimp if you use a MailChimp API key to push Contacts from BridalLive to your MailChimp account.
- Associate for Smart Flows and Automatic Booking Charge - Select the associate to be assigned to any Smart Flow steps triggered when someone books an appointment online and to the Sale when the appointment is set to charge for booking automatically from the online form. For example, if an email/text message is triggered this associate will be seen as the sender of these messages inside of BridalLive. By default, all appointments submitted online are not assigned to an associate. This setting has no impact on that behavior.
- Appointment Cannot be Scheduled Further Than - Set the maximum amount of time an appointment can be scheduled into the future from the current date. None will allow an appointment to be booked two years max from the current date into the future.
- Prevent Appointments Booked Within - Set the minimum number of days before start time that appointments can be scheduled. A day is 12:00 am - 11:59 pm.
- Waitlist - Enable Waitlist during Non-bookable Days Set Above - This will give you the option to enable the waitlist during the non-bookable days you have set.
- Appointment Charge - Automatically Charge Booking Fee - If you have an appointment fee set to booking, you can select this checkbox to have BridalLive immediately charge this fee at the time of booking.
- Link to Form - The Link to Form will render your custom appointment scheduler settings into a URL.
- Embedded Form Code - The Embedded Form Code can be used on websites that allow for HTML. When the embedded form is used, your website will control many of the sizing options for the form. You may want to have your web designer help with this option.
The Basic Setup tab will house a few basic details that can be updated on your rendered form. You can also update the text when no appointment is available as well as select the start of your calendar week.
Example of options on custom appointment scheduler:
These fields will be your BridalLive default fields that correspond with data in your BridalLive contacts and appointments. First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email, and Event Date will always be required but the names of these fields can be updated by clicking on the name. All other default fields are optional and can be set to required or not. To add a field to your form, simply click the Add Field button.
Any fields that have additional settings that can be updated on the website form can be located by clicking the 3 dots to the right of the field.
Any fields that you want to set as required on your, check the box to the right of Required and any field you want to remove from your form, click the trash can to the right of your field settings.
You can add up to twenty custom fields for your custom website form. Some fields may have additional options that can be edited by clicking on the three dots in the individual field settings. Custom fields will be applied to all appointment types unless specified under the field's appointment types. Custom Fields can be viewed on the Contact's appointment and under the Contact Information screen under Additional Details. The Contacts by Custom Fields Smart Filter will filter your Contacts by the below custom fields. If fields are deleted, they will not be able to be filtered on Contacts. If existing fields are edited, prior results will show based on the current changes.
The options for Custom Fields are:
Checkbox - Can have five options and the customer can select more than one option. You can update the additional options by clicking the 3 dots.
Date - Uses the calendar selector for any requested dates
Email - Customer will enter an email address requiring an @ and a . for correct formatting
Numerical Value # - Customer will only be able to enter a number
Phone - Requests a phone number and will follow Country's formatting
Radio - Can have five options and the customer can select one option. You can update the additional options by clicking the 3 dots.
Select - Can have twenty options and the customer can select one option. You can update the additional options by clicking the 3 dots.
Text - A response of 255 characters can be entered
Text Area - A response of 3000 characters can be entered
The Confirmation tab will give you the option to customize your completion options for booking and for the waitlist on the custom appointment scheduler.
These fields are fully HTML customizable and will be displayed once your appointment or waitlist is successfully added to your BridalLive calendar.
You can also choose to use a redirect once your appointment is booked or successfully added to the waitlist. If you enter a URL for your redirect, this will take precedence over any completion text. If for some reason your redirect fails, BridalLive will fall back on your completion text.
Add Advance Confirmation:
With the BridalLive custom appointment scheduler, you can set the completion texts or redirects for individual appointment types if you would like to have unique confirmations. You can use URL redirects to send your customer back to your website, an FAQ page and more!