Each item in your BridalLive inventory can have a Retail Price and a Sale Price if desired. BridalLive will determine a Sale Price if the Sale Price amount is less than the Retail Price and is greater than 0.
You can use the BridalLive Inventory Bulk Actions to update and remove a Sale Price by currency or percentage in bulk.
- Hover over Inventory on the left menu and select Search Items
- Use the default search fields or use the Advanced Search button at the top to narrow down your inventory to the items you want to bulk update the Sale Price
- Change your default view from Show 10 entries to Show All entries. This will make sure you are including all of the items you are wanting to update
- Select the top checkbox to the left of Item # to select all of your items to update
- Click the Bulk Actions button
- Hover over Change Sale Price
- Select Change Sale Price if you would like to add a sale by currency or percentage
- Select Remove Sale Price if you would like to remove the sale price from all items selected
- If you click Change Sale Price, you can select to change the sale price by percentage
- You can change the sale price by the currency amount instead of by percentage if you prefer by clicking the currency symbol
- Whichever method you select, when you click the Submit button, all of your selected inventory items will have an updated Sale Price by reducing the Retail Price by the percentage or amount selected.
- Your Price column for the selected items will now display the Retail Price and Sale Price