From time to time, we improve the look and feel of the email templates that BridalLive uses. When we do, you will see a notice on the Release Notes page. We strongly encourage you to update your templates each time a new design is available. You can also always find the most up-to-date BridalLive default templates here: BridalLive Templates.
The steps below will walk you through the 2-minute process.
- Navigate to the Email Templates page in BridalLive
- Select the email template you would like to update from the Select a Template drop-down.
- Select the Source Code menu option from the editor to show the HTML by selecting this menu option
- Open the updated email template from the BridalLive Release Notes.
- Select all of the text. Windows: Ctrl+A, Mac: Cmd+A
- Copy the text to your clipboard. Windows: Ctrl+C, Mac: Cmd+C
- Return to your BridalLive program where your Source Code for your template is showing.
- Select all of the HTML that is currently in the Source Code (Windows: Ctrl+A, Mac: Cmd+A)
- Paste the newly updated template into the HTML editor. Windows: Ctrl+V, Mac: Cmd+
- Press Ok at the bottom of the HTML editor
- Save Template