BridalLive's Client Portal is a completely brand-able, mobile-first, digital experience that reinforces your brand message and increases customer engagement all while making it easier to manage and market your products and services.
In short, it helps you boost your closing ratio while reducing the cost to service each customer.
The Client Portal has several features that work together to help you boost profits. These features are:
- Self Registration - Now your clients can register their event information on their own
- Lookbook - Create a curated collection of products to show your customers before their appointment
- Wedding Party Tracking - your brides work for you by nudging their members along the ordering process
- Online Payments - send requests for payment to your customers
- Measurements Requests - perfect for out of town customers
- Online Signatures - have your sales agreements signed outside of the shop.
- Profile Updates - Wedding date changed? No problem, your customers can request an update to their profile through the portal.
There are a couple of ways to get started:
- 1-on-1 Setup with a BridalLive Account Manager - When you are ready to get started, just contact your account manager to schedule your Portal Onboarding Call. We'll make sure that you get the most out of your investment.
- Self Guided - If you'd rather set things up on your own, that's great! We've created several resources to help. This article is the first in a series of articles that walks you through setting up and using the Client Portal in your shop!