The Advanced Settings tab allows you to further configure the functions available within your shop's Client Portal. In this article, we'll walk through each setting and describe how it affects the usability of the Client Portal.
To access the Advanced Settings section of the Client Portal, navigate to Settings Company Client Portal Advanced Settings Tab. You will be presented with a screen that looks like this:
- Hide Breadcrumb - "Breadcrumb" is a term used for the secondary navigation on a web page that allows the user to easily navigate to a page higher up in the hierarchy. You would only want to hide breadcrumb navigation if you don't want your users to access the Dashboard from the Payment, Measurement, Event, or Lookbook pages. This feature essentially allows you to have a standalone Payment and/or Measurements page without giving your clients access to the rest of the Portal.
- Hide Hero Image & Greeting - You have the option of completely hiding the greeting and hero image on the dashboard.
- Hide Timeline - Some business owners may not want their contacts to see everything that is displayed on the Timeline. If you fall into this group of people, feel free to check this box.
- Hide "Make a Payment" button - By default, the My Orders page has a "Make a Payment" button for each order that has a balance due. When this button is clicked, the payment amount has defaulted to the Balance Due. If you don't want your users making payments by clicking this button, you have the option to hide it.
- Hide Product Images - Each item on the My Orders page shows it's Cover Photo. If you'd like to hide this photo, select this option.
- Hide Item Name on Item - Select this option to hide the name of the item on the Lookbook
- Hide Vendor Name on Item - Select this option to hide the item's Vendor Name on the Lookbook
- Hide Price on Item - Select this option to hide the price of the item on the Lookbook
- Hide Designer Search Filter - Select this option to hide the ability to search by Vendor (i.e Designer) on the Lookbook.
- Hide Category Search Filter - Select this option to hide the ability to search by Category (i.e Department) on the Lookbook
- Hide Price Search Filter - Select this option to hide the ability to search by Price on the Lookbook
- Hide Silhouette Search Filter - Select this option to hide the ability to search by Silhouette on the Lookbook
- Hide Customer's Ability to View/Add Notes to Favorites - Select this option to hide the ability for your clients to leave comments on products that they "Favorite" on the Lookbook.
- Show 'In Stock' Items Only - Select this option to only show items that are "In Stock" at your shop. In order to be displayed, the Item's In Stock Qty must be greater than 0.
- Hide Measurements Guide - Select this option if you would like to hide the Measurements guide that comes along with the Client Portal.
- Show Gender Neutral Measurements Guide - Select this option if you would like to use a "Gender Neutral" version of the Measurements Guide.
- Measurements Help Text - You can optionally include an HTML capable blurb of text that instructs your clients on how to measure themselves or how to select a size based on a size chart. This field can contain HTML and links to other pages on the internet.
- Measurements Agreement - You can optionally include an HTML capable measurements terms and conditions that your clients must agree to before submitting their measurements. If you enter something in this field, your clients will be required to click a checkbox before submitting their measurements.