In this article we will walk through the steps needed to set up and test your BridalLive Pay integration. All of the steps below are covered in the video as well.
Setting Up BridalLive Pay
After your Merchant Account is created with BridalLive Pay, you will receive a "Welcome Email". This email contains your Merchant Identifier and links to the setup videos for the hardware you've purchased. Please setup your hardware before proceeding. If you have the Verifone MX925, follow these instructions. If you have the Ingenico iSMP4, follow these instructions.
Before continuing with the steps below, locate your Welcome Email and your Merchant Identifier. Once you have this information, follow the steps below to link BridalLive to your BridalLive Pay Merchant Account.
- Click Settings > Integrations > Merchant Account
- Within the BridalLive Pay settings, copy/paste your Merchant Identifier into the box labeled Merchant Identifier.
- Click the "Get Terminals" button to load in the Terminals from Merchant Track. If you do not see your terminals, follow the instructions above to setup your terminals.
- Select the terminal you would like to associate with the computer you are currently working on. Each computer/device can be associated with 1 terminal. You will want to complete these steps on each computer/device that yo would like to process payments on.
- Click 'Save'
The terminal is now "linked" to your computer/device and you are ready to take your first payment.
Create a Test Sale
In order to test whether your merchant account is working properly, you'll want to create a test Sale.
- Navigate Point of Sale > Create Sale
- Add an item and change the price to .01
- Click Payments > Process Credit Card
- The terminal should light up
- Dip your credit card into the terminal, accept the amount and sign
- Once the transaction completes successfully, the payment will be added to the payments screen with an Authorization Code.
Once you've reached this step, your merchant account is successfully linked and working!
Review Payment in Merchant Track
Now that your payment has processed, let's review it in Merchant Track.
- Navigate to MerchantTrack
- Login with the credentials sent in your Welcome Email (note: your password was changed upon first login, please enter your new password)
- Click "Transaction Search" from the left menu
- Enter today's date in the "Date Range Start" field
- Locate the Payment and click the "Transaction ID" link.
- Review the information
You are ready to process with BridalLive Pay!