In this article we will walk through the steps needed to connect the Ingenico iSMP4 to your wireless network and then adding it as a terminal to MerchantTrack.
Connecting the iSMP4 to your Wifi Network
Follow the steps below to connect the device to your Wifi Network.
- Power on the device by pressing the small button on top right side
- Wait for the splash screen and press 2634 and then the Green key
- Press 'F' to enter the menu
- Press 0 - Telium Manager
- Press 3 - Initialization
- Press 2 - Hardware
- Press 5 - WiFi
- Press 2 - Scan Network
- Select your Wifi network (Press F2 to scroll down)
- Select Home Security by pressing the Green key
- Enter your WiFi password
- Press 'Green' key on the Priority Screen
- Device displays "New Profile OK"
- Power OFF the device
- Power ON the Device
The device will now connect to your WiFi network. You will know it has connected when you see a blue screen that says "Activation Code: XXXXXXXX". Once you see the activation code, you will need to activate the device in Merchant Track. To do so, follow the directions below.
Activate device in MerchantTrack
- Navigate to MerchantTrack Single Sign On by clicking your name in the top right of BridalLive and select Open MerchantTrack
*If you do not see this button, please enable your MerchantTrack Single Sign On
- Navigate to Terminals and select Activate Terminal
- Enter the Activation Code
- Give the device a description
- Select the correct Merchant if you have more than one location
- Click "Activate"
- Device will begin to activate and reboot. This process can take a moment, so please be patient.
- The device will read "TriPOS" when the activation is successful.
Having trouble activating the device? Check out our Troubleshooting article
Link BridalLive to the Device and Test a Payment
Once your device is setup within Merchant Track, it's ready to be linked to BridalLive. We have a separate tutorial for that will walk you through the process. Click here to continue.
Take Associate Tips with BridalLive Pay
Once your device is activated and setup in BridalLive, you can set your terminal up to accept tips! Review our guide here for more info.
BridalLive Pay Reporting
BridalLive Pay has many options for payment reporting. To access reports in BridalLive, navigate to Reports in the bottom left and select BridalLive Pay Reports. Please also review your End of Day processes at the top of BridalLive. This will allow you to review all payments inside BridalLive and your MerchantTrack account for payment reconciliation.
Payment Search - This report gives you a list of all BridalLive Pay payments from your MerchantTrack received during a particular time frame. Run this report at the end of every day as part of your reconciliation process.
Funding Report - This report shows you payment funding details
Tip Report - This report displays a summary of tips for associates.
Tip Item Journal - This report displays a detailed breakdown of all payments that have tips for associates.
Pre-Authorized Payments - This report displays a detailed breakdown of all payments that have tips for associates.
To locate your monthly Merchant Statement and further payment-specific reporting, please user MerchantTrack by clicking your name in the top right and selecting Open MerchantTrack. *If you do not see this button, please enable your MerchantTrack Single Sign On