In this article, we will walk through the steps needed to connect the Verifone MX925 to your network and then adding it as a terminal to MerchantTrack.
Connecting the MX925 to your Network
Follow the steps below to connect the device to your Network. The video above walks you through all of the steps listed below.
- Plug your Ethernet Cable into the Module box that came with the device. Use the third slot from the right. If you connect the cable to the wrong slot, you will receive an error message when the terminal boots up.
- On the back side of the terminal, slide the Module box into the slot to connect it.
- Connect the power cord
- The device will power on and begin its boot up process. This can take 2-4 minutes.
- When the boot up process is complete, you will see an activation code.
When you see the activation code, you know that the device is connected to the internet. The next step is to activate the device in Merchant Track. To do so, follow the directions below.
Activate device in MerchantTrack
- Navigate to MerchantTrack Single Sign On by clicking your name in the top right of BridalLive and select Open MerchantTrack
*If you do not see this button, please enable your MerchantTrack Single Sign On
- Navigate to Terminals and select Activate Terminal
- Enter the Activation Code
- Give the device a description
- Select the correct Merchant if you have more than one location
- Click "Activate"
- Device will begin to activate and reboot. This process can take a moment, so please be patient.
- The device will read "TriPOS" when the activation is successful.
Having trouble activating the device? Check out our Troubleshooting article
Link BridalLive to the Device and Test a Payment
Once your device is set up within MerchantTrack, it's ready to be linked to BridalLive. We have a separate tutorial that will walk you through the process. Click here to continue.
Take Associate Tips with BridalLive Pay
Once your device is activated and setup in BridalLive, you can set your terminal up to accept tips! Review our guide here for more info.
Setup Terminal Sales Agreements
Once your device has been linked to the device and tested, you can add in your terminal sales agreements to push your sales agreement directly to the terminal to receive a signature into BridalLive. Click here to continue.
BridalLive Pay Reporting
BridalLive Pay has many options for payment reporting. To access reports in BridalLive, navigate to Reports in the bottom left and select BridalLive Pay Reports. Please also review your End of Day processes at the top of BridalLive. This will allow you to review all payments inside BridalLive and your MerchantTrack account for payment reconciliation.
Payment Search - This report gives you a list of all BridalLive Pay payments from your MerchantTrack received during a particular time frame. Run this report at the end of every day as part of your reconciliation process.
Funding Report - This report shows you payment funding details
Tip Report - This report displays a summary of tips for associates.
Tip Item Journal - This report displays a detailed breakdown of all payments that have tips for associates.
Pre-Authorized Payments - This report displays a detailed breakdown of all payments that have tips for associates.
To locate your monthly Merchant Statement and further payment-specific reporting, please user MerchantTrack by clicking your name in the top right and selecting Open MerchantTrack. *If you do not see this button, please enable your MerchantTrack Single Sign On